Poynt360 is seeking a Satellite Intsaller to join the exceptional team in Ontario. This position will report directly into the Sales Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated technician working in the installation and repair market of Satellite TV.
What we offer:
- Unrestrained earning potential with a results-based bonus and incentive plan
- Weekly, monthly and annual financial incentives
- Full training and on-going coaching provided
- Career advancement opportunities at a rapidly growing company
- Responsible for the installation, the maintenance and the repair of different services provided including but not limited to Satellite TV.
- Required to respond to customers’ needs and inform them on utilization of different equipment and services.
- Have the ability to build relationships and interact with clients and within our organization.
- Have good time management skills to stay organized so as to increase profits and cut costs.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience at each and every contact point.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required.
- Hold a valid driver’s license – Class G.
- As required to meet customer’s needs, agree to undergo a background security check.
- Ability to climb ladders and carry them over long distances.
- Working in areas with restricted movement.
- Fluent in English.
- A team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, arriving on time at predetermined location each day; travel and overnights may be required.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to retain a large amount of product and operational information.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
The successful candidates will also be required to have:
- Vehicle suitable for contracting services including ability to carry ladders
- All tools suitable to complete all types of satellite installations and service diagnostics.
- All appropriate safety gear
If you want to be part of something bigger—part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you! Join us.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.