Poynt360 is seeking a Sales Representative to join the exceptional Sales team in Southwestern Ontario. This position will report directly into the Sales Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be results driven and accountable for creating a community connection while being a Shaw Direct Satellite TV brand ambassador in a positive and professional manner through door-to-door selling, and outbound calls.
What we offer:
- Unrestrained earning potential with a results-based bonus and incentive plan
- Weekly, monthly and annual financial incentives
- Full training and on-going coaching provided
- Career advancement opportunities at a rapidly growing company
- Maximize sales opportunities through door-to-door selling, outbound calling, and attending events as required to drive net new customer activations. Time spent on each activity will vary with seasonality and business requirements.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals and key performance indicators.
- Promote and sell the value-added features, advantages and benefits of Satellite TV to potential customers, understanding their needs and leveraging competitive knowledge to overcome barriers to entry.
- With a drive for results, you will, track, accurately record and report daily sales results to our branch office.
- Attain and exceed pre-determined individual and team sales targets.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience at each and every contact point.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bilingual in any other language an asset.
- A passion for sales, technology and being a part of a high energy team.
- Demonstrated success in Customer Service and/or sales; experience in field sales is preferred.
- Working with defined sales goals and/or quotas.
- Self-motivation with the drive and energy to seek out sales opportunities and push self and others for results.
- A team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, arriving on time at predetermined location each day; travel and overnights will be required.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to retain a large amount of product and operational information.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
If you want to be part of something bigger—part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you! Join us.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.